You will write a 1-2-page paper (size 12 Times New Roman font, double spaced, black ink) on one of the following question(s):
Answer the following question(s):
Give three reasons why the Germans lost the war, and explain each of them OR Which was more important.
How to write:
1. You must write in an analytical and narrative form- intro, body, and conclusion.
2. You must not only answer the question, but explain in detail your answer. Your quiz must be at least 1 full page in length.
3. Proofread! Proofread! Proofread!
How to cite:
1. For all outside information, you MUST include citations for that information.
2. Go here for Chicago Manual of Style or MLA citation/footnoting: (http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html)
3. You may use the class lectures, textbook, and outside academic sources to back up your argument. Please consult the library for books and articles on the topic.
4. Do NOT use internet sources, encyclopedias, dictionaries, or book reviews. You may use academic sources on JSTOR or EbscoHost.
5. Here is how to cite the lectures:
1st time in text: (HST 103, Revolutions in the Atlantic World, Slide #/Title, Date(s) of Lecture).
2nd – 1000th time in text: (HST 103, Revolutions, slide #/abbreviated title).
Videos for the lucture.docx