Choose a subject that you can both evaluate and make a confident judgment about. Write an essay evaluating this subject. State your judgment clearly and back it up with reasons and support. Describe the subject for readers unfamiliar with it, and give them a context for understanding it. Your purpose is to convince readers that your judgment is informed and based on generally accepted standards for this kind of subject.
– A film or group of films by a single director or actor
– A hit song or music CDopy
– A live or videotaped concert or theatrical performance
– A magazine or newspaper
– A book
– A club or organized activity
– A contemporary political movement
– A proposed or existing law
– A noteworthy person
– An artist, a writer or his or her works
– A website
it just eng 1101. i don’t need much sentences. and I give you some requests about argumentation essay.
first paragraph need thesis
each body paragraph begins topic sentence and has sentences to support topic sentence.
– A particular product or brand
– An article or an essay