1.What is marginal productivity? Compare it with average productivity. In a particular industry you are familiar with, compare its marginal productivity from average productivity. What would happen if a technological innovation is introduced in that industry’s production process? Please explain your answers.
2. Another important law in Economics is the law of Diminishing Marginal Productivity. Explain as to how this law affect you in your place of work.
3. How do you differentiate economics from accounting. Illustrate your differentiation.
4. How does technology affect the productivity and cost of the industry you currently work for or you are familiar with? How do the technical and economically efficient concepts shape the long-run average total-cost curve of this industry?
5. Show the relationship between the short run and the long run costs. Please give some real world applications of both concepts.
6. A wheat farmer is at a production level where MC=MR. Assume that half of the cost of producing wheat is the rental cost of the land and half is the cost of labor and machines. What would you advise the farmer if the average total cost producing the wheat is $12 and the price of wheat is $10?
7. On Perfect Competition or Competitive Market, or Perfectly Competitive Market, what are the necessary conditions for this type of a market structure to exist. Please give an example of this type of market structure.
8. In the long run with free entry and exit, is the price in a market equal to marginal cost, average total cost, none of each or could be both? Why do some perfectly competitive firms stay in business even when they make no profits? Please explain either or both.
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.