After reading the case study on Anna (Chapter 3 in the Kearney textbook), please answer ALL associated discussion questions in a substantive and thoughtful manner. Should be written in a word document, adhere to APA format, and be approximately 2-3 pages in length (Times New Roman,12, double-spaced; excluding title and reference pages).
Please respond to each of the questions below:
1. Do you believe depression truly exists in preschoolers and school-age children? Defend your answer. What symptoms do you feel are most indicative of depression at different ages? (10 points)
2. Why do you think more girls than boys display depression? Be sure to explore issues of socialization. Do you think women report being depressed more than men? If so, why might this be the case? (10 points)
3. What questions would you most want to ask someone who seems depressed? How would you go about discovering whether the person is thinking about suicide and what would you do with this information? (10 points)
4. Everyone gets depressed at one time or another. What life events cause you to feel sad or “down in the dumps”? What separates “normal” depression from “abnormal” depression? Was Anna’s depression normal or abnormal? Why do you think so? (10 points)
5. What are the major ethical issues involved in giving medication to children or adolescents with depression? Given that depression is often a warning sign that something is wrong, explore how medication might prevent one from solving serious life problems. (10 points)
NB: I will attach the pictures of the case study after.
I will attach assignment 2. It is called ReMOVED Paper assignment. please check the word document attached
You are to watch two videos and also include references from the textbook for some questions which I will also attach after. Below are the links.
The name of the textbook is Disorders of Childhood- Development and Psychopathology. Third Edition by Hornik Parritz and Michael F. Troy
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.