For this assignment, if you work in an allied-health field, please locate your professional Code of Ethics. If not, please choose a Code of Ethics from the Optional reading…
1. Provide an overview of the Code of Ethics that you have chosen. What are some of the major areas that covered? Why are these important to the profession??
2. Are there areas that you think are missing and relevant to the profession? Explain why or why not. This should not be opinion but should be supported by reliable sources. For example, you can use another Code of Ethics that covers the areas that you feel are important to support your argument, or also use scholarly and professional articles.
3. Are any of the ethical principles discussed earlier in the course mentioned in the Code of Ethics?? If none are mentioned specifically, are they alluded to in the Code?? Give examples.
4. Why is it important for all health professionals to have a code of Ethics??
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your writing. This should not be an opinion piece, but an analysis..
2. Avoid the use of first person in your paper
3. Limit your response to a maximum of 3-5pages
Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles and reliable sources and use at least 3 references. For additional information on how to recongnize peer-reviewed journals see http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php and for evaluting internet sources http://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content