1.. Choose two subjects/topics to compare, contrast, or compare and contrast. You must have the two subjects selected when you come to come on Monday, October 21.
2. In class on Monday, October 21–A. You will choose the three points that you are comparing, contrasting, or comparing and contrasting in your essay. Then, you will list the points for each subject or make a Venn diagram. B. Next, you will decide if you want to use the point-by-point or subject-by-subject (block) organization for your essay. C. You will make an outline using either the point-by-point or subject-by-subject (block) organization.. For each point, you must give a minimum of two examples.
3. Homework for Wednesday, October 23–Write your comparison, contrast, or comparison/contrast rough draft. Remember that you must have at least one quote in your essay.
4. In class on Wednesday, October 23–You will complete a critique of your rough draft . Then, if you have questions pertaining to your essay, you may ask them. We will discuss work cited page.
5. Homework for Monday, October 28- -A. Complete the final draft of your essay and the work cited. B.You must submit the final draft to Safe Assign before 3:30 pm on Monday, October 28.
6. Due at the beginning of class on Monday, October 28–The essay folder that includes the final draft, the Venn diagram or listing, the outline, the rough draft, self-critique. Optional items are the Tutor 24/7 receipt if you submitted your essay to Tutor 24/7 and the stamp from the Reading and Writing Center if you went to a tutoring session. Remember that each of the two optional items is worth five extra points on your essay grade.
Requirements for the essay.
1. The essay must be typed in the MLA style.
2. The essay, excluding the work cited, must be two and a half pages (approximately 750 words.
3. The essay must have an appropriate title.
4. The essay must have a minimum of four body paragraphs if you use the subject-by-subject organization or five body paragraphs if you use the point-by-point organization.
5. The introductory must have three or four sentences leading into the thesis statement that includes the type of essay (comparison, contrast, comparison and contrast and the points that you are discussing in your essay. The thesis statement must be at the end of the introductory paragraph.
6. Each body paragraph must have a topic sentence that includes the topics and the points that you are discussing in that paragraph. For each point, you must have a minimum of two examples. In a minimum of one body paragraph, you must use one resource. You must use a signal phrase to introduce the quote, and you must use an in-text citation at the end of the quote. Remember that you must have an entry for the source of the quote on the work cited page. Each body paragraph must have unity, good organization, development, and coherence (appropriate transitions to make the sentences flow smoothly).
7.The concluding paragraph must wrap up the essay. In other words, you must mention the type of paper (comparison, contrast, or comparison/contrast), the subjects, and the points.
8. The work cited page must be on a separate page.
9.Check for fused sentences, comma splices, fragments, sentences not clearly worded, lack of subject and verb agreement, common diction usage errors, and punctuation usage errors.
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.