1. Describe an give an example for discrete trial training and for errorless teaching and correction for a student with autism. Use the cases presented at the beginning of the chapter (p.79).
2. Describe and give an example of both generalization and maintenance for a student with autism.
3. What is incidental teaching?
1. List and describe some of the research-based interventions fro communication intervention for students with autism.
2.What are the typical stages of joint attention and communication development?
3. What are verbal operants. List and describe
by E. Amanda Boutot PEARSON: Autism Spectrum Disorders: Foundations, Characteristics, and Effective Strategies 2nd Edition
is this the title of the book