1. Watch Effective Communication in the Workplace. In a 250-word essay, discuss the communication issues and your main takeaways from the video.
2. Write a script for communicating with a variety of stakeholders and peers (pick one).
i. A potential new client
ii. Friend and co-worker on the current project
iii. Project manager on the project you are assigned
iv. An administrative assistant at the front desk
v. Employees at a competing company who want to learn about what your company is producing.
The script should be about 1 minute and demonstrate an exchange between you and the other person. Use a mixture of effective and ineffective communication styles, active and inactive listening skills, and different messages through body language.
Be sure to use course content and address key points from what you have learned in the course about communication. Upload one MS Word document to Moodle.
· Minimum 500 words (excluding title page and reference list); 12-point Times New Roman Font and double-spaced.
· Please be sure to answer the entire question to receive maximum credit for this task.
· Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
· Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
· All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).