You are beginning your new job with Patriot Investment Strategies, a mutual fund family managing approximately $100 billion in assets. Patriot has a variety of funds with various objectives. You, as a group, have been assigned to manage a portfolio benchmarking an existing index and to create at least one new fund based on your interesting and reasonable ideas. Since Patriot has also hired several young bright newly graduates like you, the management of the company decides to initiate a mutual fund competition.
It should include at least the:
1. name of the fund – The Goal Diggers
2. objective – We want to use a strategy for younger people, with high risk. Our objective is to have a higher risk in the posibility of having higher return
3. trading/investment strategy – Traditional investment strategies in the mutual fund industry mainly refer to asset allocation decisions (i.e., how much to invest in different asset classes).To some extent, investment strategies also include decisions regarding passive vs. active and top-down vs. bottom-up asset allocation strategies.But note that his project is not about replicating or implementing what real mutual funds do in the real world.Rather, you are encouraged to exercise your imagination in this project.Thus, in addition to traditional investment strategies, you could also implement some strategies you might have in mind.For example, your strategy could be market timing, following certain newsletters, choosing stocks according to analyst recommendations … and so on.The only requirement is to make sure your strategies are consistent with your mutual fund objective(s).
4. style – Mutual fund companies use styles to summarize the main stock compositions of the funds.Two major categories of styles are (1) aggressive growth, growth, blend (growth and value), and value, and (2) small, medium, and large market capitalizations.To a broader term, there are other styles such as global, emerging markets, regional markets, sectors, corporate bonds, government bonds (long-term, intermediate, short-term), and balanced (stocks and bonds).You could also combine several different styles or even have your own styles.Obviously, your styles should be consistent with your investment strategies.
5. fund formation (investment process) – This refers to the techniques that you will use to form your fund.For example, will you use short selling, margin trading, or limit orders?Again, the techniques you use are to assist you to meet your fund styles and ultimately, the objective(s) of your fund.
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.