1. Define Somatoform disorders. What are the criteria for Hypochondriasis? (Use the DSM-IV-TR). Create a case study about someone who has hypochondriasis and apply the criteria for this particular disorder in your case studey.
2. Explain the causal factors in Hypochondriasis. Explain the treatment of Hypochondriasis.
3. Explain and define Somatoform Disorders. What are the causal factors of Somatization disorders?
4. Distinguish Somatization, Pain, and Conversion Disorders from Malingering and Factitious Disorders.
5. Explain what Munchausen’s Syndrome is and what are the criteria for Factitious Disorder?
6. Expalin Body Dysmorphic disorder and the criteria for this disorder using the DSM-IV-TR.
7. What are Dissociative disorders and the criteria for this disorder?
8. How is body dysmorphic disorder related to obsessive-compulsive disorder?
9. Describe symptom known as denationalization and derealization, and indicate which disorder is primarily characterized by their appearance.
10. Describe dissociative amnesia and dissociative fugue, and indicate what aspects of memory are affected.
11. What are the primary symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (DID), and why is its prevalence thought to increasing?
12 Define different types of eating disorders. Explain the differences between Anorexia Nervosa versus Bulimia Nervosa. What are these two forms of eating disorders have in common?
13. Create a case study of someone having a diagnosis of Anorexia Nervosa. Please apply the criteria for this disorder in your case study.
14. What kinds of medical problems do patients with eating disorders suffer from?
15. Define personality disorder and the general DSM criteria for this disorder.
16. What are the three reasons for the high frequency of misdiagnoses of personality disorder?
17. What are the 3 clusters of personality disorder? Identify and explain the disorders under Cluster A, Cluster B, and Cluster C.
18. What are the criteria for Schizophrenia? Explain what are delusions and hallucinations.
19. What are positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia?
20. Explain the criteria for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
21. What is the difference between Oppositional Defiant versus Conduct disorder?
22. Explain what is Autism and Asperger’s Disorder. Describe symtoms and criteria for both disorders.
23. Describe two common anxiety disorders found in children and adolescents.
24. Explain why people seek therapy?
25. What factors are important in determining how well patients do in therapy?
26. What is boundary violation? Give 3 examples.
27. What are some strategies for biological, psychosocial, and sociocultural universal interventions?
28. Define Milieu therapy?
29. What problems have resulted from deinstitutionalization?
please ensure this is really good work. this is a study guide for a midterm. no references are needed unless it is requested in the question to provide one. ensure it is simple and well written. check for errors
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.