*Using concepts, theories, and terms from the corresponding Chapter discuss the following, in a more expanded depth than the previous 7 weeks:
1. The company background, the current situation and any competitive issues;
2. The potential choices and opportunities going forward.
3. Question: As a Christian business person, what role does Social Responsibility play in Globalization?
Your paper should include an executive summary, 2000-2750 words (7-8 pages), a recommended course of action, and a bibliography of cited sources.
Your Presentation Slides should be consistently formatted, professional, with a balance of text and graphics, and number from 10-15 slides.
***Attach your Paper as a Word document herein***
***Attach your Presentation as a PowerPoint document herein***
This is the Critical Assignment for this course and must be passed at an acceptable rate in order to pass the course.
The student will read and analyze the Case Study this week. This is an expanded, and more comprehensive, version of the weekly Case Studies, covering the entire course. The student will complete a 6-8 page (2000-2750 word count) FINAL Case Study paper to include the following (#1-#3) and a presentation slide deck (#4):
1. Executive Summary: each student will summarize the salient points of the assigned FINAL Case Study as they pertain to topics and theories from all the chapters, as applicable.While the FINAL Case Study will again present much varied information the student is tasked with identifying a comprehensive array of the entire course’s topics. Additionally, each student is expected to provide, and use information found therein, two outside articles as they relate to the FINAL Case Study (proper bibliographic citation is required);
2. Application and Remedies: each student will analyze the FINAL Case Study with the goal of providing an application of that week’s topics and recommending a remedy to several issues (2-3) the student identifies within the FINAL Case Study.There will be several issues that could be addressed, but this assessment is limiting each student to selecting only 2-3 issues to apply to all the course’s topics;
3. Questions and Responses: each student will address the posted questions pertaining to the assigned Case Study.The student is expected to thoroughly and competently answer the questions showing sufficient knowledge of the FINAL Case Study and any of the course’s topics that apply to each question;
4. Presentation Slides: each student will prepare from 10-15 slides, as though in preparation for an in-class Presentation.The slides will detail the Case summary, current situation, issues, opportunities and recommendations consistent with the materials presented in the Paper.The slides should be consistently formatted, professional, with a balance of text and graphics.
* All work submitted for this course must be your own work, must have been developed specifically for this course, and may not have been submitted for evaluation or assessment in any other course. The Critical Assignment must be passed at an acceptable rate in order to pass the course.
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.