Your project is to conduct market research. You can base the research on a hypothetical business or project. There are three elements to the project.
For Unit 4, create a survey plan with the following elements:
• Name of your business
• A description of the new product or service that you intend to launch
• A description of your target market that includes, at a minimum, the following information
o The size of your target market (expressed in numbers, value in dollars, or some other quantifiable measure)
o Demographic, Psychographic, Firmographic or other segmentation information about your target market
• Create a free account at SurveyMonkey.com
• Create a new survey using a Likert Scale format titled: Market Research Survey
• Write an introductory message to your survey participants explaining why you are sending the survey and why you are asking for responses. Something like this:
My name is (Your First and Last Name). I am a student at Post University studying marketing research. I’m collecting data for a course so that I can analyze it as part of my coursework. If you have a moment, please consider completing this short survey within the next seven days.
• Then, distribute the survey to your friends or family using email. You can also distribute the survey via Facebook. I recommend that you send the survey to 25 or more people.
Please submit the survey plan and the questions in an APA formatted Word document with appropriate in-text citations that each have a corresponding reference list entry. Your submission is due on Sunday, by 11:59 PM Eastern.
In Unit 6, present your questions and the average response for each question.
Submit the survey questions in an APA formatted Word document. Although citations are not required, if you happen to use information from an outside source, be certain to have an in-text citation and a corresponding reference list entry. Your submission is due on Sunday, by 11:59 PM Eastern.
In Unit 7, present your analysis of the questions that you received from your survey. Make recommendations about how to take advantage of any opportunities in the marketplace or about any of your recommended next steps. Be certain to thank each of your survey respondents by sending each a thank you message for taking your survey. Submit a draft of this element as a separate document.
Present your analysis and recommendations in a minimum three-page APA formatted paper with appropriate in-text citations that each have a corresponding reference list entry. Your submission is due on Sunday, by 11:59 PM Eastern.