Read the two articles on genetic testing (Home DNA kit, genetic ancestry testing). In 1-2 pages, summarize the articles’ main thesis and conclusions. Address the following questions in your assignment:
1. How could the information in your genome benefit an individual?
2. What are some of the ethical considerations that occur when sequencing your whole genome?
3. What are the implications of inaccurate genome sequencing?
4. What are some of the negative implications of knowing your susceptibility to developing a disease?
5. How can knowing your genomic sequence alter your perception of who you are?
Your grade will be based on whether you accurately and thoroughly covered the major topics covered in the article, addressed the above questions, cited references appropriately, and wrote precisely and effectively.