|one page standard business memo format due in from now. Please read and follow the instructions below
BA 205 – Term Research Assignment
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Research project memo
Understanding the research process is critical in communication. This assignment will allow you to show your research ability, topic and research understanding, and persuasive aptitude. You may complete this assignment on your own or with one other student from the class. If you wish to work with another student, it is up to you to pair up as your instructor will not determine with whom you work.
There are two parts to this assignment: the research process itself and the written understanding of the research.
This assignment is designed to help you understand how to find research that is specific to your topic and is persuasive (along with informative) in content.
Part 1 – Topic Identification / Audience Analysis due May 8th
This part is about identifying a topic and considering the audience; it consists of two steps.
First Step: Choose a topic from the list below. If you don’t see a topic which interests you, you are welcome to suggest an alternative topic to your instructor for approval. Your goal is to persuade your audience to do one of the following.
· To implement an unlimited vacation policy
· To implement an employee volunteer program
· To devote XX hours per month on charitable work with XX agency
· To offer an education-reimbursement program
· To install a green roof on their building
· To become a certified B Corp
· To begin a social media program using XX social media tools
· To drive enrollment in a retirement plan
· To join a specific union
· To increase vaccination against a specific disease in a specific population
· To conserve water (or other energy type)
· To generate private investment in a particular business sector
· To implement an employee sabbatical program
· To implement all-user restrooms in their facility
· To implement a paid-parental leave policy
· To boycott (or support) a specific product or products that support a particular agenda
· To implement a telecommuting policy
· To encourage participation in an employee giving campaign
Next: Identify the following three items.
1. Who is your audience? Who are you persuading in your assignment? (This must be a business, government agency, or non-profit entity.) Identify the actual decision makers from your audience, by name and title. This cannot be a fictitious audience, it must be existing and researchable.
2. Who are you representing? To be able to persuade you have to be representing a known entity (business, government agency, or non-profit entity).
3. What specifically are you persuading them to do? What do you want the audience to do when you have successfully presented your argument? What is the audience’s next step if and when they are persuaded?
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.