Please answer the questions separately and in complete sentences (APA)
1. Describe common social skills deficits in individuals with ASD.
2. How are social skills and social competence evaluated?
3. What social skills training strategies are available to teach social skills to individuals with ASD? Provide examples
4. Name three core characteristics of ASD that may impact a student’s ability to learn daily living skills.
5. Name and describe two assessments that have been developed in recent years that specifically assess daily living skills for individuals with developmental disabilities.
6. Once skills are assessed, what should then occur with the findings in order to make an informed decision with instruction and data collection? Provide examples of interventions and teaching strategies.