Students critique notions of quality by comparing state and national accreditation standards with research studies on quality early childhood education programs.
Review and analyze educational literature pertaining to current trends in early childhood education.
1) Save and print the Module 4 Application.
2) Write a 2- to 3-page paper using APA (6th edition) format.
3) Use APA (6th edition) format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations.
4) Compose an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
a. Create a chart or other graphic organizer comparing and contrasting your state’s licensing requirements for early childhood education programs with the standards from a national accrediting agency for early childhood education programs.
b. Answer the following questions:
i. Identify which of the following indicators of quality – structural, process, or outcome – are emphasized the most and the least by each organization. Explain your decision using references in APA (6th edition) format to support your statements.
ii. How do your findings on quality indicators compare with the course readings on quality early childhood education programs?
5) Follow the directions to submit your final Word or text document.