This week, you reviewed the concept of supply shocks in chapter 10. The attached article, Mohaddes and Pesaran (2016) investigates the impacts of oil supply shocks in various countries. Please read this article carefully and develop a two-page essay by addressing the following questions.
1. Provide a brief summary of the article.
2. What are supply shocks demonstrated in the article?
3. Discuss main contributions of each article to existing knowledge of investment and its impacts. In other words, how does each article deal with the concept of investment or/and its impacts differently, compared to existing literature?
4. What are major findings of the article in terms of the economic impacts of oil supply shocks?
5. What is the biblical implication of the major findings (This is an open-ended question).
– All papers must use a minimum of 3 sources. You must cite only peer-reviewed journal articles although the textbook is an acceptable source (however, keep in mind that the textbook is not peer-reviewed resource though).
– You MUST NOT cite online sources or any articles without year of publication and author’s name. Also, you should not cite Wikipedia and investopedia.
– All papers must follow all APA requirements. (I am only looking for accuracy of APA formatting for references)
Also, please refer to the following link, to learn more about APA style and formatting.
– Do not just provide your opinions but your essay must demonstrate mastery and accuracy of relevant economic concepts and theory to receive full credit
– Minimum words requirement: 800 words (not including abstract, title and reference pages)
Why Work with CheggAnswers
At CheggAnswers.com, we boast of our quick turnaround that is facilitated by our experienced team of writers. We can handle both short and long deadlines, as per our clients’ requests. Quality work is the cornerstone of our service.
Our writers are qualified professionals who are well-versed with more than 80 subjects. We have achieved this milestone overtime because of our rigorous hiring process that filters professionals from average writers. We believe that exposing our customers to qualified writers is the starting point of delivering quality work.
Our writers submit papers that are written from scratch to uphold the much-needed originality when submitting your papers. Our references are mainly sourced from reputable databases such as Emerald Insight, Ebsco, and ProQuest. All papers follow the conventional styles of referencing that include APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Vancouver.
24/7 Customer Support
The customer is king and as such, CheggAnswers.com has a committed support department that handles all concerns and clarifications from our clients. We encourage customers to contact us at any given time through our listed telephone, email, and text platforms.
Prompt Delivery & 100% Money Back Guarantee
Your work starts immediately after placing an order. Our writers are aware of our company policy that guarantees quality work to all our customers. For this reason, CheggAnswers strives to deliver assignments on time to avoid any delays that might compromise our relationship with clients.
Although we are confident in our writers, you are entitled to free revisions whenever need arises. However, we highly disregard customers who misuse this privilege.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We offer a wide range of services that are aligned with the customers’ needs and expectations. We have positioned ourselves strategically to become a one-stop-shop where customers can access all academic services under one roof.
Our main service is academic paper writing, which is handled by a pool of experienced writers who uphold the expected standards of writing. Over the years, we have delivered quality work to our clients because of our commitment to promote quality over quantity.
Whether you are about to Join College or you are a continuing student, CheggAnswers is there to help. Our competent professionals will solve all your writing problems. Personalization is key to scoring highly and satisfying the admission board’s expectations. We will help you achieve your academic goals.
Editing & Proofreading
Some of our clients prefer to write their essays and have a third-party like CheggAnswers proofread their work. We have a skilled team of editors who comb through your paper and make any amends to increase its overall appeal. For all your editing and proofreading needs, CheggAnswers is there to help.
At CheggAnswers, we offer an extensive revision support that works tirelessly to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met. We work closely with writers upon a customer’s revision request to ensure that we keep our promise of delivering quality work to all our clients.